PORTERFIELD CRUISIN OLDIES FESTIVAL
RULES FOR 2012
IN ACCORDANCE WITH MARINETTE COUNTY AND THE DNR’S RECOMMENDATION, WE WILL NO LONGER ALLOW FIREWOOD TO BE BROUGHT ONTO THE GROUNDS SO AS TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF DISEASED TREES. WOOD WILL BE SOLD ON THE GROUNDS.
- No impaired drivers on grounds or open intoxicants in moving vehicles
- No drugs, No fireworks, or No laser lights allowed on the festival grounds
- Quiet hours are 1a.m. – 7a.m. in the camping areas. All RV generators must be shut off by 1:00a.m.
- No loud music, foul language, unruliness, etc., will be tolerated
- No pets in entertainment area. All pets must be on a 6 foot or less leash. You must clean up after pets.
- Weather permitting, SMALL CAMPFIRES are allowed if attended at all times. (above ground, no dug pits)
- Recycling: separate and plastic bag your garbage and place it at the edge of the street. It will be picked up.
- Lounge chairs, high profile chairs, balloons, umbrellas, or roping of chairs are not allowed in viewing area.
- Carry-ins are allowed (No glass containers), no large coolers or kegs, COOLERS MUST FIT UNDER CHAIRS.
- Reserved camping through festival office only. Camping is only available for Festival ticket holders.
- One camping unit per permit whether is be motor home, tent or camping trailer. Only one vehicle allowed with each camping unit. Everything must fit within the boundary of your site.
- Normal campsites are about 20’ by 40’ or less. Super sites are 26’ by 46’. Not responsible for slight inclination of campsite. You may need blocking.
- You will receive reserve camping stickers which must be with the unit upon arrival. Camping stickers will be applied at the gate.
- Camping opens July 20th, 2012 at 9:00a.m. Gates are open at 9:00a.m. July 20th thru 22nd, 2012.
- You may reserve the same campsite you have this year for the 2012 festival. Campsites may be reserved by mail until September 1st, 2011. Sites must be paid for at time of reservation. All open sites will go on sale January 1, 2012, by mail only.
- REGULAR CAR PARKING PAID AT GATE ONLY. Car parking is $5.00 per entry or $10.00 for three days.
- CAMPING PRICES FOR 2012 FESTIVAL: VIP SITES- $115.00, SUPER SITES W/ELEC.-$90.00, GENERAL CAMPING- $50.00 GENERAL CAMPING W/ELEC. $75.00
- Electricity (where available) may be purchased at the gate for $25 on a first come first serve basis for 2012. Cords cannot cross roads.
- Schedule subject to change without notice. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Rain or Shine. (If kicked out for any reason, no refund will be given.)
- Children under 10 free with parents. For safety, all children on bikes must be accompanied by an ADULT. Roller blades and skateboards prohibited.
- Only authorized persons will be allowed to operate ATV’s, golf carts, etc.
- All persons attending Porterfield Cruisin Oldies Festival do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, promoters, sponsors, or other associated with the event.
- We reserve the right to remove any illegally parked vehicles at your expense.
- Only ticket holders will be allowed on ground, no visitors without a ticket.
- No personal checks will be accepted during the festival, except at the paycheck building for 2013 sales at option of the PCF staff.